Compact, reliable, horizontal, multistage, end-suction centrifugal pump with axial suction port and radial discharge port. The shaft, impellers and chambers are made of stainless steel. The inlet and discharge parts are made of cast iron. The mechanical shaft seal is a special designed, unbalanced O-ring seal. Pipework connection is via internal Whitworth pipe threads, Rp (ISO 7/1).
The pump is fitted with a 1-phase, foot-mounted, fan-cooled asynchronous motor.
- Pumped liquid: Water
- Liquid temperature range: -20 .. 90 °C
- Liquid temperature during operation: 20 °C
- Density: 998.2 kg/m³
- Speed for pump data: 2900 rpm
- Actual calculated flow: 3.62 m³/h
- Resulting head of the pump: 39.91 m
- Primary shaft seal: AVBE
- Approvals on nameplate: CE,WRAS,ACS,TR,EAC
- Curve tolerance: ISO9906:2012 3B